Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Ice Cream Day

AB : Oh look who decided to blog again..
DB : After months of abandoning us...
AB : For god knows what reason...
DB : And now he shows up..
AB : Gay too! Just listen to the song he is listening to.

*Doktor Kosmos sings : Holiday! Holiday! Its the best day! An ice cream day! I am only happy when I have holi..holiday!

Ben : Oh sure this is gay! Not as gay as finishing each other's sentences..
AB & DB : What the hell! Whatever man.
Ben : Not as gay as saying the same thing together too for that matter!
AB & DB : What the..oh just shut up and blog!

Ah sweet sweet december! Ok that was a tad gay-ish sounding..*makes a mental note: damn it man..stop grappling with own sexuality =.=* Ah holidays away from the stress of school, its kinda nice to just stay at home and not worry about a single thing. Peachy actually!

DB : Peachy? Really dude? You have "peachy" sitting on the tip of your tongue?

Ok, fine, sweet.

AB : Oh sweet to replace peachy. Yeah thats much better.

Alright alright! It has been nice. Lets see highlights of this holidays.

  • Went canoeing last week. It was kinda fun. Fun until an idiot..ok hold up lets take a second to define idiot shall we? Idiot : An individual who takes a single canoe even when he doesn't know how to paddle and paddles real quick to the middle of the sea to capsize or an individual who is terrified of ghost and decides to watch Mirrors. Alone. =.=. Anyhuu, I had to wait a full 5 minutes or so before someone saw me. And Lay Qi who saw me was nice enough to paddle up to me to "save" me by bumping her canoe against my bobbling head in the middle of the sea. Don't worry people! Ben will live! I am invincible and nothing can scare me..*cockroach runs past..Ben yelps and hops onto his chair*.
  • Watched dvd at certain FT's house yesterday with Kok Oon and my sister, Alissa Lee Zheng Ying. XD. Disturbia was awesome and suspense-filled. And why oh why can't I ever get a hot neighbour. WHY???? Life is not fair. I wanna be Shia La-whatever, his last name is too complicated..guess if I had to go by pronounciation I would say Shia LaBoof. I mean come on, Megan Fox *takes a moment to daydream..weee...* and now this girl in Disturbia. Life is not fair!!

Anyway its the 3rd week now, gosh time flies!! I really wanna enjoy this holiday you know, make it memorable and worthwhile. But I just don't know how to get there.

No comments: