Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Christmas Moment

One fine day last week....


Ben sings : Deck the halls with smiling faces..tralalalalalalalala...

AB : Du-ude, its October.

Ben : Bringing joy to sadder places...tralalalalalalalala...

AB : Seriously man...you gotta..what the..

DB (wearing a santa hat)sings : Here comes Santa Clause...here comes santa clause..right down Santa Clause lane...Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeers pullin' on the reins...

AB : What is the heck is wrong with you two? Its freaking October...everyone knows Christmas is in December...oh wait a minute..only the sane ones know..which makes one around here and thats me!

DB (still wearing the Santa hat) croons: Angel, you're being naughty and a joy killer. No presents for you. Weeeeee...

AB : Take that hat off.

DB : No.

AB : Take it off.

DB : I have heard someone tell me that before but it wasn't my hat they were asking me to take off. You know what I mean? *sniggers*

AB : Oh hell no... *tackles DB and both fall off Ben's shoulder*



Ah, I really love Christmas. Its the time of the year where I'm the happiest and feel like a kid again. And now its only two months away. I'm so freaking happy!!



*Mentally goes bungee jumping to celebrate..jumps off the cliff...


WooohooooooooooYeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaWooohooooohoooooooohahahahahaTHIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!


*snap*


Wait that was not the rope was it?


AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh My God Nononononono

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hahahaha, how cute.