Monday, December 15, 2008

My Blues


Oh sweet lord, is making me sick your way getting me in the mood for Christmas? Cause it ain't working, first food poisoning, then the world's worst head-splitting-feel-like-10 10 ton-elephants-sitting-on-my-head hangover headache I never thought was possible. Now a freaking viral infection. Gosh a sore throat, I can't even speak. Yeah huh, Me not being able to speak, I guess this is what it will be like when hell freezes over. =)

Man..being sick sure makes me moody and depressed. Its the middle of December now, holidays are gonna end soon and again I have that familiar I haven't accomplish anything feeling once more. I guess we all feel our life is gonna start or flourish at some point but we have to step out of our shells and our own restraints and insecurities in order to make that happen. Things don't just fall into place in life. If you feel something is meant to be, then you gotta fight for it and never an opportunity pass you by for some of them only come about once in a lifetime. I know this and I know the truth in this. But yet I still don't have the courage to take my first step. I know the time is now. The moment is now.
Neil Gaiman wrote:
Sleep my little babby-oh
Sleep until you waken
When you wake you'll see the world
If I'm not mistaken
Kiss a lover
Dance a measure
Find your name
And buried treasure
Face your life
Its pain, its pleasure
Leave no path untaken.
There is no secret to life. There is only one way. Live it. I know something is lacking and to find it, probably would be find what I've always been looking for.

No comments: