Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Cup of Coffee

Ben's lessons in life...
  • Nobody wants to go into an elevator and be the one who sets of the beeper. You know, the one that tells you the elevator is too heavy or you're too fat. Either way. Because you see when you step into the elevator and the beeper goes off, there is somehow an added stillness and silence to the elevator. An awkward one. And for once, everybody in a place regardless of race, religion, belief or culture are thinking of the same thing and probably in unison too. They may be innocently staring at the elevator floor but you know they're thinking "Get out fat ass!". That why everytime i enter a crowded elevator, I pray.
  • When you have food poisoning, never buy hot coffee from a vending machine because god knows how long that stuff has been in there.
  • When you buy hot coffee, do keep in mind that the cup might actually be hot so you won't look like a fool in front of the people waiting in front of the elevator.
  • When you get back in the elevator, remember that in hospitals there are two sets of buttons, one which is lower for people in wheelchairs so you would not have to bend down to look at the number on the buttons and then realise 10 seconds later that you look like a fool in front of the same people who were waiting in front of the elevator.
  • Remember that you can't always look like an idiot, your life is not a comedy and you can't always be the punchline.

All that from getting a cup of coffee with cream. Amazing isn't it?

DB: With cream? Didn't you have a dream involving whipped cream last night? *chuckles* Haha it was..

Ben : Shaaad up!!

On a much lighter note, Whose Line Is It Anyway? is an awesome show. Its amazing the type impromptu crap they can come up with. Never seen a bad episode. Heres one I remember from the show.

"Going through puberty was a very difficult time for me, Cause it seems like everything around me excited me; So listen to me now cause this is not one of my rants, when you go through puberty do not wear sweat pants!" - Colin Mochrie

Guys will understand. =)

I also watched "Wanted". Awesome show. Ridiculous. But still awesome. How is it possible for you to bend a bullet! Woa..reminds me of my stupid nickname..Bend-your-dict=.= . Anyhuu, I wish I was meant for something bigger like in the movie, fulfill a destiny or what not. Life is so mundane, so uninteresting, so monotonous...damn!

Fantasizes..

In an old chinese temple in a land far far away...

Sifu: Are you ready young master Ben? Ready to fulfill the prophecy written in stone?

Ben : Yes master, I have never been more ready.

Sifu: Ready to fulfill your destiny as the world's biggest idiot?

Ben: What??!!

*Tyre screeches*

Hmmm...something went wrong in that fantasy.

Starts fantasizing again...

In a room full of immortals dressed smartly in tuxes...

Sifu: My son, are you the one?

Ben (excited): I could be the one.

Sifu: Yes you are. You are the most the insignificant a$$hole of the 21st century.

*Tyres screech again*

Damn... that line was from "Wanted".. aw man....

No comments: