Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My New Year Resolution

Today, most of my friends have already gone to college. I feel a bit left out cause everyone is like taking the next step in their lives and meeting new friends and I'm stuck at home with my mutt who spent the day licking the carpet. At least my parents save on both college fees and dry cleaning. I figured to prevent myself from doing nothing and accomplishing null...I figured I make a list of my new years resolution and hopefully accomplish them.
Drum roll.....(u gotta stop doing that)
  • Stop imagining that your life is a comedy and you are the main character
  • Complete gym training and get a ripped body...yea rite
  • Finish learning german
  • Master the guitar
  • Quit talking with a lot ahem innuendo
  • Sleep earlier
  • Concentrate on studies
  • Stop watching scrubs cause it is taking over your life
  • Never change my ambition again...its set : surgeon
  • Never write a new years resolution again if I don't accomplish any of these
  • Grow taller..come on hormones..just two more inches...will a group of hot cheerleaders help your progress?

(Spotlight shines on Ben as stand atop a mountain having accomplish all his goals)

Note to self: stop imagining things.

I really look forward to tomorrow morning..football...boombaby! I really need to go to bed soon though cause Ming Han is giving me pipe dreams that some cute girl wanna ask me out on a date...Really? Ah shut up and go to sleep....

One last resolution: Stop doing the angel Ben on right shoulder and devil Ben on left shoulder debate thing

No comments: