Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Imaginary Handcuffs

I woke up this sunday morning to find myself handcuffed to my bed, and alessandra ambrosio was bearing down on me (which is a good thing by the way), but then just when her beautiful face was only a few inches away from mine, I really woke up....no imaginary handcuffs though. Life is often more simple and more perfect in my dreams, sometimes i wish I could just stay there, no complications, no rules, no boundaries and just alessandram ambrosio..

Damn it, damn it, damn it...I guess last night's Forbes Top 20 richest supermodels has not blown over yet. Frankly, I did not really care about the ranking..I mean really I don't. I wonder when I can ever meet some girl who is that mind blowingly, ridiculously, incredibly (yo..shut up with the adjectives and get on with it) beautiful. *mind wonders off to another place..I'd like to call my happy place*

*Mind returns* Holiday has started to take on a rather routine pattern, Its a sunday morning, I have breakfast and Rex is barking at me to give him my food which probably translates to some foul words in doggenese. So much so, that I have started to practise saying hello in a tone that is similar to JD in scrubs. It sounded like fun. It has been quite successful. Ehloooo. Yes indeed. I also found a new nickname for myself which I think sounds cool, "Player". *Smiles to myself, amused and imagining myself in a black suit, on a racing bike, I slowly put my shades on for the cool effect and then mouth:" Hola Chica."* Snapping out of that, I think to myself, at least this time I'm the one nicknaming myself for a change not more bananadict crap.

I feel stuck at home,,,ah ha...handcuffed to my house..like there is nothing I can do..you know I wanna live life to the fullest coz this time might be my only chance but I can't seem find something interesting and worthwhile that I can endorse myself to. I feel like I have a lot of unfinished things I want to do yet I can't recall any one of them. As lay in bed to sleep on the first day of another week, while hugging my bolster girlfriend, Sasha, I realised life is short, every day, every hour, every second which has passed cannot be relived, so I figured I wanna find something worthwhile to do this holiday, I still don't know what it is but I hope it will come to me soon. Cause life is too short to be wasted.

Devil Ben on left shoulder : Oh lookie here, the philosophical dude

Angel Ben on right shoulder : You no longer exist, you crackpot, remember the new years resolution?

Ben : Shut up you two, I wanna sleep.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ben.

Handcuffs, huh??

* funny *