Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Last Day

A whole month of watching scrubs finally brought me to the end of 2007, I feel like I'm almost become J.D. though with my own spin on it. Somehow scrubs made me wanna go to med school even more though I know life is not as easy as it is in this comedy. I spent the last day of 2007 with my friends in Gurney, it was kinda fun though it was very hot. When I saw that performance outside, I just couldn't get the image of me suddenly running up and moonwalking past the singers out of my head. Though that would be smashing (and stupid). We also met a few friends and I tried as hard as I could to piss off those who were working. Actually I piss people off a bit too frequently, Ming Han and Chien Wei were called "newly-weds" the whole night cause they happened to be wearing matching clothes. When I met one of my old friend who changed a lot, it made me realised that people do change and the people she was mixing with was a bit shocking too but still inside, she was the same person I had known for so long. Thinner too! I was really glad I got to meet her though she seemed play hard to get..we had to look for her everywhere. I also saw a group of gothic people, jeeez when they walked past me i felt like there was some kind of eerie music playing in my head...too much scrubs. Finally, it was countdown and then 2008. The fireworks were quite nice. Of course, 12.15am was way past the time I was allowed to come out so I kinda rushed up the stairs. As I did so, I realised I have never ever made a new years resolution and my past few new years were quite unmemorable well more cause I don't remember them. Things have to change for 2008 and so I made up my mind, resolution is to complete my gym training. =) Come on.. give the man a break. And there it goes, my habit of having a monologue in my head and narrating my own life continues. Too much scrubs, dawg. And there it goes again...

No comments: