Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Top 10s

My Top 10 Favourite Bands/ Music Artist
  1. Backstreet Boys (I'm not gay..they really rock)
  2. Justin Timberlake
  3. Bon Jovi
  4. Howie Day
  5. Maroon 5
  6. Rascal Flatts
  7. Albert Hammond
  8. Ryan Cabrera
  9. Coldplay
  10. Simple Plan

My Top 10 Favourite Movies


  1. The Matrix Reloaded
  2. Gladiator
  3. Armageddon
  4. Air Force One
  5. Top Gun
  6. Transformers
  7. Underworld
  8. Van Helsing
  9. Click! (what wonders I could do if I had that remote...evil chuckles...tilts head to the left and begins daydream)
  10. National Treasure
  11. National Treasure : The Book of Secrets

(so what if that was 11, my blog...my rules..)


My Top 10 Favourite TV Shows

  1. Scrubs (JD and Dr. Cox seriously rock..)
  2. Psych
  3. Two and A Half Men
  4. Prison Break
  5. Smallville
  6. How I Met Your Mother
  7. That 70s Show
  8. One Tree Hill

(Again....my blog..my rules =) )


My Top 10 Favourite Female Celebrities

  1. Alessandra Ambrosio
  2. Kate Beckinsale
  3. Megan Fox
  4. Maria Sharapova
  5. Jessica Biel
  6. Scarlett Johansson
  7. Kristin Kreuk
  8. Shakira
  9. Ali Larter
  10. Jennifer Love Hewitt

(This was possibly the most difficult list of my life...worst than life goals or ambitions or history essay or what not...)







No comments: