Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Reds

Heres a million dollar question...which numb nut finally decided to update his blog after close to 3 months??
If you guessed me, you got it spot on buddy boy!! (buddy boy?!)
You know what, lets scratch that. Just stick with you got it spot on eh?
Heres another million dollar question, what do guys wanna see most??
If you guessed boo...
Ok I'm getting carried away, lets scratch that too aite.
Personally, I feel like I have accomplished a lot during the past 2 and a half months. Lets see...
  • Got stuck in an elevator with 3 transexuals at 1 o'clock in the morning. ( The trip down from the 14th floor never felt so long in my life.)

  • Danced to Martin Sexton's Diner in the bathroom in front of the mirror. (And of course...Look Ma!! No pants...haha luckily the door was shut and locked)

  • Got a lil wozzy (or was it dizzy?) after 5 glasses of wine and 2 glasses of champagne.

  • Cut my hair almost to the point of baldness =) Come on its an accomplishment, it really took a lot of nuts and stones. (Hmmm..somehow that doesn't sound right...a lot of nuts and stones...awh well)

Considering its approximately 2 per month, I guess I'm doing pretty darn good myself. The only thing I guess I have not accomplished is I'm not getting it daily, nightly and ever so rightly. Quote from Scrubs...guys should know what I mean =)

Anyway, heres a tribute to one of the best early mornings I have ever had in my entire life.

Liverpool 4 Arsenal 2

It was a really thrilling, nail-biting, edge of your seat match, I was so anxious that my....................................Only I will know what I just said XD. IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME. Its really true, Scousers rule the world.

No comments: